2013年11月2日星期六

Capstone





Approach

How does this project suit for your abilities or interests?
In my family, there a few relatives have diabetes include my mother. Living with a diabetes let experience and understand how inconvenient for diabetes in their daily life. Diabetes like my mum need to text blood glucose and inject insulin everyday with many times. They suffering in the injection pain and the text and injection limit their freedom in daily life. For this reason, as I know this illness with experience, I want to do more research and find any possibility to improve the diabetes treatment supplements in order to make diabetes life more easier.

What is your approach or method to ensure that you deeply understand your problem topic and your user?
Despite deeply academic research, I will use role-playing method to try to get the detail feelings of diabetes.

没有评论:

发表评论